Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Collection taken from a fashion weeks trend.

A

B

C
D

This weeks theme, we had to take a trend we have seen off the catwalk this Autumn and choose a high street company and 'diffuse' the trend down to what you think would appear in that chosen store.
I chose the trend 'Blush Pink' with sharp tailoring in the garments. I know I haven't used colour in my designs but I tried and I just couldnt get the right certain Blush colour and I knew I wouldnt be able to do the exact same colour for each design. 
My chosen store was Topshop. Probably at least 3 others in my class will have chosen it too. However, I could really see Topshop having very sharp tailoring yet simple, pink feminine garments and can have some unusual stuff in there.

A - A round neck bodice with simple bust darts with a simple very fitted pencil skirt and a slight split in the leg.
B - A halter neck bodice with simple bust darts again, but with a fitted mini skirt and a flared peplum style hem to it.
C - A white bodice, with a geometric style skirt inspired by flower's petals.
D - A cropped polo neck jumper, teamed with a elegant very fitted pencil skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment