Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Friday Favourites

I want to do a new thing!! (yippeeee)
Every Friday I will do a big post/list of my favourites from that week, it could be recipes, quotes, memories, holidays, pictures, make up, advice, pets etc anything that I have loved that week :)

This is my first week of doing it (obviously) so here is my list;

My fave quote:
Google Image Result for http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4opmwUx8m1rwikr1o1_400.png

Fave birthday idea/treat:

Very Cute...A small bag of water balloons (available at most supermarkets and party supply stores) is almost all you need to make an easy and festive cake topper. Inflate the balloons and tie to wooden or plastic coffee stirrers.

Favourite crafty tip for my fellow sewers, to keep bobbins from unwinding:
Keep bobbins from unwinding!  What a clever (and cheap) idea.

Favourite simple but so effective crafty idea for a childrens bedroom:
Love it!



Let me know what your Friday faves are!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment