Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

GladSkin Review For Adult Acne



Since puberty really I have had spots. And I am not just talking about the odd one here and there i'm talking a full face of angry redness. When I think about Acne I think of really awful scars etc but when I took my 'before' pictures for this trial I realised bloody hell I really do have acne haha. Its pretty depressing, I cant even contemplate having a day where makeup isnt an option. 
So when a trial came up from GladSkin - I couldnt refuse. They pride themselves on their acne gel which eats all the bad bacteria off your face - which leads to the angry spots. I also have dry skin in places (T section) where I over scrub. No amount of moisturizer heals this so I opted to try their Daily Care cream too!



This is how it came, with instructions too. 
You apply the gel on your face 2-3 times a day ( I do it morning and night and extra in the day if I am having a bad skin day) and once that is dry (2-3 mins) you apply the cream over the top!
You wait for a few mins and then do your daily makeup/skin routine. 

I have used these both for a few days and noticed my skin was actually getting slightly worse - though I dont know if that's because I am coming up to my period and thats when my skin gets the worse no matter what I do. However, I have read my own reviews on this product and a lot of them say that their skin went through a bad phase but then came out good. So I am persevering haha and hoping "it has to get worse before it gets better" rings true as it is my graduation coming up!!! 

I have taken my 'before' pics (and very apprehensive about posting them as I have never noticed how ugly I am haha) and will take my 'after' pics once I have completed the trial. 
More information on the products: GladSkin
:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment