Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Lazy Garden Days

There is nothing I love more than feeling the super hot sun on my skin whilst playing with my beloved dogs!
I have two dogs - two jack russells. The girl is called Jessie - who is amazingly the SAME age as me! 20 years old! So I have never known life without her.. she can be a grumpy old woman sometimes but she is incredibly loving and wants nothing more than a snuggle on the sofa!
The boy is called max - who is 8 years old! He is a GORGEOUS little boy who acts more like a human than a dog! He is very very clever and can sniff out his beloved tennis ball even if they are in a bag, unopened, in the green house, behind a box, on top of the roof!!! He is so clever haha! He keeps everyone entertained by pushing them a ball to throw.. if he hasn't got a ball, he'll use a stone, if he hasn't got a stone, he'll use a piece of rubbish! He loves lying on my bed sitting on my tummy for a cuddle!

I thought I would share what my sunny garden days look like with only my dogs for company! I love these days .. getting my shorts on, getting the picnic blanket out and lazying around on the grass!








No comments:

Post a Comment