Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

New Jewellery - The Body Jewellery Shop

Hi everyone! It has been a long time I know BUT I have finished University!!! woo! I handed all my work in yesterday so I now have a full life ahead of me doing something I am not so sure of yet haha! Just seeing where life takes me!
Though, I am glad I can invest some more time into the things I properly love like dress making, pattern cutting and of course blogging!! A new camera has been added to my birthday list already :D

Anyway - the point of this post was to tell you all about my new jewellery!! I am not normally a fan of earrings and only started wearing them again from my last birthday - August last year. A friend of mine had a gorgeous pair of tiny small glass style flatish crystal earrings which caught the light amazingly! I desperately wanted some afterwards as they could be worn with anything (which is what puts me off earrings normally as I am too lazy to change them all the time!!)
However - I asked for a pair of similar looking pair for my birthday and got a gorgeous pair but they were very big, not big enough to come off my earlobe but just heavy and obvious rather than dainty!
...So I was on the search again!!
I came across this gorgeous brand last week - The Body Jewellery Shop!

They offer lots and lots of different bars and earpiercing  for various parts of the body (but I am abit boring so only have my ears and bellybutton pierced haha) So I just focused on looking for what I was after!
I came across this gorgeous tiny pair of earrings in white/glass and dusky pink! 
The measurements weren't stated on the website but they were clearly small!
I received them a few days ago and I am in love with them!!
They are perfect sizing to wear all day everyday with every outfit!
I also wore these for a few days before reviewing them now to see if I was fully comfortable with them and if anyone noticed! I am more than happy to say I've had a few direct compliments on them and a few of those 'you look really different but not sure why' compliments too haha!!
I also couldn't be bothered to take them out one night and thought as they are tiny they may be comfortable to sleep in too - a BONUS if so! 
Bare in mind I am an icredibly light sleeper and it takes me ages to get to sleep but boy did I sleep that night!! Since then I actually havent taken them out once - through showers and sleep they have stayed firmly in place and will do for the foreseeable future haha! 



The dusky pink ones are perfect for spicing up a girly romantic outfit!


ORDER YOUR PAIR HERE:
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment