Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Lavish Alice Wishlist Summer '16


When searching for some new summer clothes I wanted to discover a new brand that I hadn't shopped at before. I spend so much time on ASOS, Missguided, Boohoo etc that all the clothes began to merge into the same things! Don't get me wrong, I love those brands but theres only so much of the same thing you can look at!

So I took to Google and did a quick search for clothing boutiques. Lavish Alice was one of the first results on the first page - and everyone knows if the result isn't on the first page of Google then there is no point looking any further! 

Upon opening up their homepage I was a bit apprehensive as its a very minimalistic so appears extremely expensive - although its more expensive than your average high street brand - you get what you pay for, quality and long lasting.

Ive put together a wishlist of the most gorgeous items I've found on their website. 
If you've not heard of them either - think of a Zara based style, clean cuts and minimalistic. 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


The olive shorts and off the shoulder top being my ultimate faves!! How gorgeous are they all?!

Happy Shopping!
X




No comments:

Post a Comment