Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Interior Inspo

I have been very quiet this year... to be honest I lost a lot of my motivation to write about anything.

Also, I do have my excuses... It has been my last year at University until May which obviously inevitably took complete control of my life. After that it was the stress of finding a job (I wrote a piece on that its self) and then it was having a job and saving for buying a house - looking at houses and mortgage meetings and all that grown up stuff. Without trying to excuse it I just haven't really had the time. But I have found a new love for writing again, I just love the sound of the tapping on my keyboard haha is that sad or what?!

Anyway.. since I am moving out, I have been looking at interiors and ways to decorate. I want to keep everything quite muted and fresh looking. 

Here are some inspiration I have found... All from Pinterest of course! Where else?!







No comments:

Post a Comment