Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Halloween Party ft Naked 2 Palette

This is my Halloween Party make up!!

I had my foundation etc already done so I started with my contour palette (Sleek £6.99) and added a TINY little bit of black eye shadow in the mix just to make it dark without being ultra orange by layering it up!!

I then used my Naked 2 Palette to create a smokey but warm eye.

I used suspect and snakebite first on the crease.
YDK in the front corner and tearduct.
Tease in the crease.
Verve 3/4 of the way in, just to catch the light and make my eyes look bigger.
Busted in the crease and coming down into the corner.
A TINY bit of black out along the edge of my lashes, to mimic eyeliner.
YDK all over just to blend the colours altogether.
Foxy and BootyCall on brow line to highlight and control the colours.
Half baked along lower lash line to give warmth! 


These lashes are from Primark! £1! They are really good! However the glue is incredibly tricky and took me about 20 minutes to put them on. The best tip I can give is the glue is fab after a few minutes to go tacky on the lashes as they just kept falling off but then when I took my makeup off etc my eyeshadow stuck where the glue had been until the next morning!

This lippy is from Superdrug Revolution, its only £1 aswell! I normally am fond of their bargain brands like MUA but this one is rubbish! It was last minute so I had to buy it anyway but its so slippery and just did not stay on my lips at all! But its a lovely colour regardless of the quality!

These were a rush aswell!! I brought the spider things as a last minute thing but when I got home I found the horns in the cellar which I am super glad about as when I tried the spider ones on again they are so silly looking haha!!

This is the finished result haha! 
Hope everyone has a nice Halloween! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment