Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

Bestfriend's Baby Shower!


(I am on the far right)
Jacket - Dothery Perkins
Cami - River Island
Pencil skirt - H&M though I altered it a bit
Shoes - New Look


The girl who is pregnant has been my bestfriend (along with the others) since we were 4.. which is 15 years!!! 
I still just cant believe she is a mummy to be!!
A big realisation that we are all growing up haha, along with two others who are missing from the day we have all been bestfriends since tiny tiny people and added a few here and there along the way. I dont know many people who have still kept such a solid group of friends since school but I guess we are one of the lucky ones!!

This was a lovely day filled with blue cupcakes (she is having a boy) balloons, pimms, laughs, and cute tiny little presents!!
Oh the stuff you can get for babies! Its insane! She is the first person/close friend I know to be pregnant and have a baby so I never really payed much attention to baby clothes and toys but oh my god I cannot wait to buy more and more things for her haha! The socks you can get are unbelievably tiny aswell as the cute tiddy little shoes! Everything is so so sweet!!
I brought her a pair of blue jeans and long sleeved set of 2 t shirts, for when he is a little older because shes inundated with baby clothes and he'll grow out of them within seconds probably! 
I also brought her a scented candle as everyone knows I am completely obsessed so any chance I can buy them for other people I do as I already have a collection in my wardrobe haha!
I couldnt resist buying a pack of TINY little trainer socks, a cute fluffy hat for the winter and a pair of fluffy rattle socks aswell!!
My mum brought her a similar outfit for when he is older and knitted her a little vest style jumper! so cute!!
I had a fab day and it was lovely to see her and all my other bestfriends who I dont get to see as much anymore as everyone has gone to seperate unis!
Definitely  a day to rememeber! I have got this photo framed in my room now :)





*****UPDATE*****
baby Mason James Nield is now HERE!!!!! 
He is beyond words!

No comments:

Post a Comment