Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Sisterhood of the world bloggers award!

                                         
Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site,
2. Include the Award logo on your own blog,
3. Answer their 10 questions,
4. Make up 10 new questions for the bloggers you nominate,
5. Nominate 10 bloggers to do the award

After reading Lauren Morgan's blogpost, I have been nominated to do this Sisterhood of the world bloggers award! 


1.  Whats your favourite lipstick?
My favourite lippy has got to be - GOSH in 154 - I dont usually wear lippy but when I do its normally on uni days etc so I tend to keep it neutral. This colour is a deep deep scarlet red. It's very halloween but still suitable all year round. It also makes your teeth look super white which is always a winner eep!!
2. Whats your favourite animal and are you an animal lover?
I am a MASSIVE animal lover! Only really house hold pets/farm animals etc rather than snakes and spiders but still love all animals and just cant understand when people put them into rescue centres/ or abandon them :( 
I have two jack russell dogs, Jessie and Max. They are my lovely babies!!  We get Jessie from a rescue centre and she was awfully abused and I just cant bare to think about it when I look at her sad, lovely face! :(
                                       3. Whats your favourite style of sunglasses?
Sunglasses dont really suit me at all to be honest. I dont even wear them much on holiday but if I had to choose it would be the Ray Ban style!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
If I could go anywhere in the world it would probably be back to Disney Land Florida. I went with my family and another close family when I was about 8. We are all 20+ now and we still always rave on about it whenever we are altogether - begging our parents to take us back!! Its just magical.
5. If you had to pick an actress/actor to play your life who would you pick to play you?
Not because I feel they represent me, my life, or my looks haha but if I take it in a way of who is my favourite actress it would have to be either Sarah Jessica Parker for the glamour, or Kate Hudson/Jennifer Garner for a romantic comedy haha!
6. Whats your favourite tv program
I watch a lot of TV, so I have a lot haha! But I love, Hollyoaks, Made in Chelsea, The only way is Essex, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Dont tell the bride and anything else thats abit of rubbish really!!
7. Favourite food?
My favourite food is anything with chips really haha! I am a extremely fussy eater! to my mums despair! 
8. Whats your dream job?
I am currently studying Bridal wear at University, in my 2nd year! So anything to do with weddings really. I am obsessed with everything to do with them! Ideally I would love to own my own barn converted studio selling gorgeous boho wedding dresses. But thats probably a far away dream!
9. whats your  Favourite scent (perfume)?
I have a few faves. I love Christina Aguilera's first perfume with the lacy bottle. Nina Ricci's first perfume. Kate Moss' first and all of Vera Wang's.
10. Have you got any hidden talents?
I sadly have no hidden talents :( I am that girl who watches a Disney film about a girl who cant Ice skate then becomes amazing (Ive forgot what its called) and then I spend the next few hours looking at where  I can learn to figure skate etc haha! I used to do gymnastics which I did for 8 years. But Ive now lost all my flexibility! 







I dont really have any blogging friends haha so nominate yourself if you're reading this :) 
Dont forget to tag me!
Here are my questions; 
1. What is your dream job?
2. What is your favourite all time song?
3.Whats your favourite film?
4. Who is your celeb crush?
5. What is your favourite 'go to' outfit and why?
6. What is your favourite memory of this year and why?
7. If you won the lottery what would you do with it?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. If you had to have a career change what path would you go down? or Study 
10. What do you hope to achieve in 2015?
:) have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment